|Joint Course Syllabus|
|Master Degree in Educational Technique - Vocational and Technical Education|
Beijing Union University & Beijing Normal University
The Master Degree course in Educational Technique, Vocational and Technical Education is a national demonstration Master Degree program of the Ministry of Education for the in-service teachers in institutes of Higher Vocational Education. The curriculum development is based on the national basic regulations and the standards of the International Framework Curriculum for a Master Degree for TVET Teachers and Lectures of UNESCO-UNEVOC/UNIP.
Educational Technique including 2 streams, i.e. Vocational Pedagogy and Curriculum Development for Technical and Vocational Education and Training.
- 3 years, combination between off-the-job education and on-the job training;
- The minimum time of the off-the-job education in the university is 1 year;
- The maximum duration of the course is 5 years;
- In-service teachers under 40 years employed at institutions of Higher Vocational Education or secondary vocational schools;
- Minimum 3 years working experiences as teachers/trainers;
- Applicants should hold a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Information Engineering, or Management, and have high teaching skills with academic research competency.
The course is aimed to educate talented people in order to support the national policy, as well as their personal all round development regarding morality, intelligence, physique and aesthetics. The graduate should grasp the basic educational theories and have strong competencies in teaching and academic research. On conforming to the educational standards, the graduate can be awarded the Master Degree Educational Technique.
Syllabus of the Master Degree in Educational Technique
Updated Wednesday, June 13, 2007