COALA – COgnitive Assisted agile manufacturing for a LAbor force supported by trustworthy Artificial Intelligence
Human beings are at the center of knowledge-intensive manufacturing processes. They must be qualified and flexible to meet the requirements of their working environment. Training new workers in these processes is time-consuming and costly for companies. Industries such as Italian textile sector are suffering from shortage of skilled workers caused, for example, by demographic change. A second challenge for the manufacturing sector is constant competition of high-quality products. COALA will address both challenges through innovative design and development of a voice-controlled digital intelligent assistant for manufacturing sector.
- Jan Naumann
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Maren Petersen (Project Coordination)
Life span01. October 2020 to 30. September 2023
- Bremer Institut für Produktion und Logistik GmbH – BIBA
- Technische Universität Delft
- Institute of Communication and Computer Systems
- Communaute d'Université et d'Établissements Université Fédérale de Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées
- Città Studi SPA
- FRATELLI PIACENZA SPA
- WHIRLPOOL EMEA SPA
- Diversey B.V.
- I-DEAL S.R.L.C.R.
- GIOUMPITEK MELETI SCHEDIASMOS YLOPOIISI KAI POLISI ERGON PLIROFORIKIS ETAIREIA PERIORISMENIS EFTHYNIS
- HOLONIX SRL
- MEWS Innovation
- Stam SRL
Category A: more than 500,000 €